Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Write off pulling apart!

Glad to hear they're fixing it.

What wonderful news!!

Mine was vandal damaged (attempted theft) very recently and the insurance are repairing it at a cost to them of nearly £2,500gbp, maybe they have a good valuation price on these now! I would like to see what they pay if one gets written off.
    A true sports car should be designed so that when you sit in it you can put your arm over the side and touch your knuckles on the ground.

I wonder how much the repairs are going to cost them as it is only insured for $8000. They are relacing the suspension, and then all the body paneling!

I have a feeling i am going to end up with an odd wheel, it got mangled in the crash and I can't see there chances of fixing it of finding another one the same. I was going to get new ones anyway so i think this is going to be my excuss to get them.

I would have liked to have known how much they would have sold the write of reck for!

ENIGINE!!!

Just wondering how the Engine is i need one in mine

sorry didnt read all the thread

im sori 2 hear about yr car i am very intrested in the passenger side door if it is still good condition could u pm me bak soon as possible plz thank u very much

The car is currently getting fixed!
    It has been for almost 3 months now, so sorry no door available!

Good luck

Have you tried getting one new? I do know that my insurance company got two new pannels for me through Honda. That was the side back drivers side and back bumper so doors may be available. Just an idea!
    If they do I should tell you they are either really slow at shipping or my insurance company paid for the cheapest slowest boat!

Re: Write off pulling apart!

Interested in buying Engine contoll unit,Distributer and other associated electrical parts.Pl let me know if you have them...Thanks

Originally posted by Ruschie
    Sadly some idiot drove into my poor lil Beat and made a good ding. The insurance company are making thier desicion this week as to if it is a write off. Considering they cant even get prices at this stage to make the desicion I'm tipping they will write off.

Anyway to the point. If it is written off I will buy the car back and strip it and sell every last piece of it.

So If anyone is interested in parts could you let me know so I can work out if there is enough interest in parts to make it worth my while buying it back.

The damage is too the rear right back panel (no good anymore) and that wheel. The suspention is bent also, from what isaw before it was towed away. Therefore all other parts will be for sale. (original interior) (1week old cloth roof in perfect nick also)

Hopefully there is enough interest and I can put out a list when I know what s going on.

Any feed back would be great.
    Last edited by Murali; 09-11-2006 at 04:30 AM.

roof

I'd be interested in the top and also I'm looking for a couple of bits: the little button inside the driver's door which, when the door is opened, is responsable for the interior light going on. Do you have pics of the car?

Car

I thought it was getting repaired?

The car was fixed a while ago so there are no parts available. But the car is up for sale if you would like the whole thing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12