Thread: Terenure car show Ireland

Terenure car show Ireland

I just thought this might be of interest to beat owners from Ireland, I know a few visit the site but are shy when it comes to posting.

I received these details from Dany from SCORE (the cappuccino club):

Irish Classic and Vintage motor show in Terenure College in Dublin 9th July organised by the Irish Jaguar Owners club in aid of St Mary’s Hospital, Baldoyle.
    Entry forms can be downloaded from www.irishjagclub.ie Events section

I believe they are are still taking entries on the day up until one o`clock. There will be a couple of cappos and maybe one or two beats- ive mentioned it to a few people but no definites yet.

Ill probably end up trying to hitching a lift in my old cappuccino.. my beat is up on axel stands again.... oh well at least its by choice this time! Some nice upgrades underway... watch this space
    "I don't need power, It is all about balance. If I have more balance, then I don't need the power" Katsuhiro Ueo Champion Drifter

Unhappy

My wee Beat is taking time out in my Garage otherwise I would have been there!!!!

Sorry Mate

Maybe next year!

Well it was a really good day out with a couple of cappos in attendance

There was no real Honda classics around (none really over here ) so I spent most of the day at the Toyota stand where my mate had his car on show. I did see a nice red NSX and a couple of S2000`s in the car park though.

Oh well ill have my baby finished once and for all shortly, roll on next year!
    "I don't need power, It is all about balance. If I have more balance, then I don't need the power" Katsuhiro Ueo Champion Drifter