Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photos from my photoshoot

Photos from my photoshoot

of the car before Jurek pipes up lol

He took over 248 pictures, so I whittled it down to a few I really really like for you hee hee!

It needs a carbon fiber steering wheel to finish it of.

Love the seats where are they from? do that do them in red?

Love the photos....
    hve you traded in the Smart for one of the big wheel in the last photo ??????

Lol no jurek!

The smart is took up at Beatie's garage keeping it warm for beatie's return.

I'll try and find the e-mail address of the guy i got the seats off for you

Nice

A lot of time and effort on this one and i have to say it looks fantastic. This is someting like what i would like my beat to look like.

What wheels are they ?

To be perfectly honest I can't remember, though I did post it once somewhere... maybe if you read through my posts, or search for Karisma (I know that's the make of them) then they might pop up

Some more pictures for you

Excellent

Love what you have done to the interior....Where did you get your vinyl from?

I was thinking of a suede but struggling to find decent supplier.

Any help would be appreciated
    ALSO

Anyone want to suggest a colour for the inside of my Beat (outside is Yellow)

Cheer
    Alan

Hi as you are in Ireland how about Green and Guiniss Black..

Here you go Jurek, here's the e-mail address of the guy I got the seats off

tuningleader@skynet.be

He's in Belgium though, but quite quick and cheap delivery. The seats are 19" across, and they are NOT easy to fit!

Thanks.
    Your Dad knows how to fit them????

It would not be so hard for him the second time as he will have learnt by his errors.
    ....lol.

Lol Jurek, no the boyfriend helped me. He made up some metal plates in lovely JCB yellow hee hee

We had to use the old rails which worked great. The inside rail (near the handbrake) was fine, it was the outside rail (near the door) that kept hitting the chassis. So we had to use the plates to bring them in to match the exsisting mountings.

It's not a quick and easy job, but worth it.

Steenson1

The vinyl material was from ebay, cost about £17 for 2m's and it's called 'leatherlook stretch fabric' it's brilliant stuff. If you pull it as tight as you can it doesn't leave creases!

Just be sure not to glue where it can be seen, ie the front of the panel, the material melts and it looks awful. Or use spray adhesive, I used a glue gun, stretched the fabric around the back and glued it in place.

Be prepared to get burnt and singed though if you go for that option. I can tell you now glue at 170C is not nice lol

Hey em, lovign the car now it looks really nice, love the way it goes from hardcore dark color back to mellow yellow!!

I got some of those seats form tuning leader aswell, he is a really good guy. Took mine 1 weeks to get through, got mine in blue though. Cheap aswell weren't they!

well looking good keep up the good work!!
    Honda Beat for time to get away from stress and the big bad world.

Hope the MOT is OK with that seat belt installation. I am worried that the lap belt is held too high by the seat, as there is no hole in its side for it. This could mean that you 'submarine' under the lap belt in a frontal crash. Perhaps you can cut a hole in the side of the seat for the lower part of the belt to go through?

Anyway, it all looks extremely swish - fantastic work. I had had high hopes that you were doing a 'flip' paint job with your mysterious earlier posts, but it looks like you had us all fooled.

I'm just glad the Beat doesn't have armpits, like those Global HyperColour T-shirts. Never understood why 80's people wanted to attract attention to these areas...

Bruce
    Last edited by Bruce; 28-09-2006 at 02:19 AM.

Very funny Bruce.

The seatbelts are just temporary at the moment. Until pay day, when I can get some 4 point harnesses. The seats are already made for a harness so it will just be a case of finding suitable mounting points to keep me safe!

Well done that girl!! Very swish....... See I didn't tell anyone... Seriously, thats one nice ride you've put together, and just think, its still only the beginning....

Cheers

Oz

Thanks matey

hey em i know your on OE ride height at the moment, was wondering speed bumps and sleeping policemen you get any problems with the new front bumper on??
    Honda Beat for time to get away from stress and the big bad world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast