Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Version Z

I think if you got the manifold, exhaust and ecu inc then its well worth what you bought it for after market exhaust manifolds cost a bomob
    Honda Beat for time to get away from stress and the big bad world.

Version Z

Sorry I have not been to the board for a while to busy breaking up a Beat!!!

I imported this beat as a clean original 1993 version Z which has various changes including a re worked centre of gravity all other options were options such as LSD, ABS and SRS. The only standard items on early version Z cars were up dates including above mentioned and new ECU map. Also you got alloy wheels, 40W audio and rear spoiler as standard items, plus that nice green paint work !!!!

The car was bourght for 400,000 yen and had a Silver Hard top whic cost about a further 200,000 yen. I added 120W audio and front fog lamps and loved the car to bits and do not for get the Mugen exhaust pipe !!!
    Beatproducts UK

Thanks for the compliment there, but on this one Midship would be the expert, since he got the LSD installed recently, I'm still waiting for the revies myself, and my Beat 10 months to go....

Oz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123