Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted, mostly small bits

Wanted, mostly small bits

I'm looking for the following things - I've found them all on the Japhoo auctions, but would like to know if any of you have a lead on where to get them, because getting them here from Japan is a little pricey, especially when a $15 commission is added to something that costs $10.

Oil Filters - FRAM PH6607 or CarQuest 85365
    Spark Plugs - NGK BKR6E-11
    Band Expander - Thanks Mylee!
    Antenna kit to use S2000 Antenna - getting from TADO
    Steering wheel (OEM) - getting from TADO
    NGK Spark Plug Wires
    Air filters
    Tonneau Cover

I'd also like to find someone offering a KMH to MPH device like someone was selling on here a few weeks back.
    Last edited by DaX; 29-04-2007 at 03:56 PM.

hey dax
    dunno if its any use, but i have an orginal steering wheel i no longer use. i could weigh it for you when i get back home if you'd like. you'd be more than welcome to have it - its just whether shipping would be a nightmare or not.

I'd appreciate that greatly! Let me know.

NP! be warned tho - its surprisingly heavy!

i wouldn't mind knowing were to get the s2000 look alike aerial from also???
    You Can't Beat The BEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by HBEAT View Post
    i wouldn't mind knowing were to get the s2000 look alike aerial from also???
    HBEAT - As I understand it, the conversion part is only about $13 (about 7 quid?), but then you have to buy the S2000 antenna separately (about $20 / 10 quid). Perhaps if others are interested in this part, we can order multiples and combine shipping...If anything, I'd be willing to combine with you alone if nobody else is interested. I also need to pick up a band expander, but nobody in the states is selling them.
    Last edited by DaX; 19-04-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Dax,

Contact the guy in the link below for a radio expander.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RADIO-BAND-EXP...QQcmdZViewItem

If he won't post it to you, I'll get one and forward it on to you. I'm sure you're Paypal ready!!!
    Last edited by Mylee; 19-04-2007 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylee View Post
    Dax,

Contact the guy in the link below for a radio expander.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RADIO-BAND-EXP...QQcmdZViewItem

If he won't post it to you, all get one and forward it on to you. I'm sure you're Paypal ready!!!
    Mylee-

I tried contacting a seller on UK eBay before, but it won't let me sign in with my US eBay account. If you'll get me one, I'll paypal you directly for the entire cost, whether he'll ship to me directly or if he has to send it to you first.

Thanks!

Dax,

I've got one that I'm not using - still 4 weeks til my car arrives, I'll post it to you tomorrow if you PM me your address. It cost me £4.99 from the same guy so roughly $10 plus your postage, if that's ok? I'll just buy another one.

hey guys
    im going to be ordering a few bits from juno when i return back to the uk in a week or so - i can ask him to get a couple more ariel adaptors to save on the postage/charges if you'd like? im definitely getting one for my car.

Count me IN Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by TADO View Post
    hey guys
    im going to be ordering a few bits from juno when i return back to the uk in a week or so - i can ask him to get a couple more ariel adaptors to save on the postage/charges if you'd like? im definitely getting one for my car.

While removing my ECU, I had a time getting one of the screws off that holds on a trim piece - this screw doubles as a snap for the tonneau cover. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement?

best place probably marine chandlers? they'll sell bits in stainless steel
    or try car trimmers or larger auto spares suppliers

googled boat covers,

like these?
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...332&hasJS=true
    Last edited by old'uns; 25-04-2007 at 11:52 PM. Reason: found clicky

Quote Originally Posted by old'uns View Post
    best place probably marine chandlers? they'll sell bits in stainless steel
    or try car trimmers or larger auto spares suppliers

googled boat covers,

like these?
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...332&hasJS=true
    Yep, like those, but the thread pitch is different. I'll check around - thanks!

Hey Dax,

I am a fellow Beat owner in Vancouver BC. I took the oil filter part number (15400-PFB-004)
    into a local Lorco (auto parts), and they matched it to a Fram PH6607. I am sure any auto parts place could match it up. As for the air filter, I have had zero luck trying to match it up. Looks like that one has to come from Japan.

Cheers
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by tony1977 View Post
    Hey Dax,

I am a fellow Beat owner in Vancouver BC. I took the oil filter part number (15400-PFB-004)
    into a local Lorco (auto parts), and they matched it to a Fram PH6607. I am sure any auto parts place could match it up. As for the air filter, I have had zero luck trying to match it up. Looks like that one has to come from Japan.

Cheers
    Tony
    Thanks so much Tony! A Fram match will be wonderful.

No worries - I am working on a front brake pad match as well - I think I found one, but I need to take off mine and compare.

Have you had any luck on an air filter?

Still no luck on the air filter. I don't even think my car has one to compare with! Does the air filter go in the plastic box that bolts directly to the section with the throttle bodies?

I must have an air filter if it is still running. It is in the large plastic box on the back of the engine that says Honda. You can access it through the rear engine compartment hatch. Undo the 6 bolts and it pops off.

Yep, I've opened that and there is no filter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast