Thread: Conrod

Conrod

7 months now my beat's been off the road. I've forgot what it sounds like and every day I get sadder and sadder and sadder.

So after getting excited about the possibility of getting it running again this week, I was really took back when the machine shop rang to say 'your conrod is bent'

There's speculation at the moment as to who bent it as the car was running fine before we took it apart.

So, does anyone have any conrods they'd like to sell? What ever happened to it it's so bad it needs to be replaced.

Funny how the pistons have no wear on the skirting, or how easily they came out, or how it rev'd and ran fine before though hey?

oh plop! really sorry to hear that WL. that really sucks. i hope you manage to get something sorted soon

Hey WL thoses pistons you asked me about have con rods attached
    "I don't need power, It is all about balance. If I have more balance, then I don't need the power" Katsuhiro Ueo Champion Drifter

Did you say £30 for the lot? If so I'll bloody have them RIGHT NOW lol

Yeap for everything PM sent
    "I don't need power, It is all about balance. If I have more balance, then I don't need the power" Katsuhiro Ueo Champion Drifter

Unhappy

Hi WL well can I hear a touch of anger in your voice?
    Do you need some help?
    call me