Thread: Beat Importers? Members look in please help wanted desparado!

Beat Importers? Members look in please help wanted desparado!

Hey guys

Need everyones help on this, as I have recently changed jobs the commute is considerably shorter now being 15min drive instead of being 40min.

It means I can get another beaty to run around in I haven't looked into importers for a while now as I haven't found the need but who do you guys recomend or know of?

General prices seem to be steady at £2000-£3500 now from what beats Ive seen for sale seem reasonable??. Any help appreciated as it means another beat to the boards the chance that Project Beat Type R1 will be finished soon lol!!

Jennifer x
    Honda Beat for time to get away from stress and the big bad world.

Hi Jen,

I imported my beat back in March, although it took almost 12 weeks before it landed here. I used AutoAdvan.co.uk and found them pretty helpful.
    They gave me a link direct to all the auction houses in Japan so you can view all the pictures and listings at your leisure.
    My only advice would be to ask lots of questions if you find something you like as some of the translations are quite basic.

As a guide I paid £4000 all in for my Beat, that includes shipping and all taxes. Although I paid a slightly higher price for the car as it is a Version Z with only 22000 miles!

<<<<<<<VERSION Z>>>>>>
    >>>gone, but not forgotten<<<

oo thats brilliant mylee. so go to autoadvan and they will have the links to the auction houses yes?

sounds good as I am after either another white one or a captivia blue or red one!!

Does Fahd still import? He should still be a member on the boards, drop him a line?

PW
    'Beatless for 4 years now

Yes they will give you the links and pass words, just register your interest!
    I really wanted red, as I'm into paintwork detailing and red always gives the best shine, but at the end of the day the best deal won me over. White is rare, so good luck!

<<<<<<<VERSION Z>>>>>>
    >>>gone, but not forgotten<<<

Hi, we can import beat's no problem, have done them before as well as any other imports.

Quote Originally Posted by risingsun View Post
    Hi, we can import beat's no problem, have done them before as well as any other imports.
    post some contact details for your company if possible please

Contact details as follows:

info@rising-sun-imports.co.uk
    07734 150563
    or www.rising-sun-imports.co.uk

Thanks