Hi all,
Thought al you fellow beat owners would like to know about a product that I just tried that really WORKS.
Its called Screen Genie Cabriolet Soft Top Rear Screen Window Cleaner, it works exactly the same way as T Cut, just rub in a circular motion with a cloth, leave it a few moments ('til you've done the rest of the screen, usually), then buff off with a clean cloth. It took all the years of milky, white and yellow of my screen, and left it (amost perfectly) like new....I'm not going to say it WAS like new cause you can't EVER get them back to Original condition.
It even leaves the outside (yes, you want to do the inside as well) with a protective coating that the rain forms into rivulets and runs down leaving a real New look to the screen.
I got mine on Ebay from a long time seller:
jimmerj1
His email address is:
sunroofs@hotmail.co.uk
http://www.sunroofs.org.uk/

The deal I got was 2x 150ml bottles @ £4.49 each, plus postage was a very reasonable £1.60p for 1...he posted 2 to France for me for £3.00, and they were here 2 days later..(I didnt even finish a third of the first one) You can't argue with that, can you!
I think he is physically located in Bristol if you're close and cant wait for the postman.
Anyway, considering the price of some cleaners on the market...>£40.00p in some instances, I thought I would pass this info on to you all.
Happy renovating
John Saint-Laurent
(If you do buy some, let him know who recommended him, please)