Thread: All parts available

All parts available

Well hypothetically anyway. I have a complete Beat which I haven't decided what I'm doing with yet. I need to decide whether there is enough demand out there for Beat parts. I have no problem breaking the car if there are enough Beats that will benefit. If not I will save it. So just let me know either on here or by pm. If there is a part request that someone else can fulfil, please let me know and I will disregard that request. I know we are all a bit sentimental about these little cars, I just want to make sure I do the right thing.

Gear knob and ash tray is all I need please (condition pending) if you do decide to break.

<<<<<<<VERSION Z>>>>>>
    >>>gone, but not forgotten<<<

Well that's an easy decision then. Looks like I'll be fixing her up then. Unless Mylee is willing to give me a few hundred pounds for an ash tray and gear knob.

Beat parts

Hi there Beardo, I might be interested in some bits if they are decent. I'd like the bonnet and bootlid if the paint is decent and they are not dented. What sort of money are you looking for?

I'm not breaking it now, it's going to get repaired.
    Last edited by beardo; 16-07-2008 at 10:56 PM. Reason: .

Just out of interest, what is wrong with the car? - John.

I think it was a snapped cam belt

I was wondering from the point of view as to who would be doing the repair. I need a repairer that dosen't charge dealer prices and (unlike my local Honda dealer) knows where the engine is? - John.

How far away are you from jn10 of the M42 and what work needs doing??

Hi, I'm near to JN 15 of the M40, ie. not far. The distubutor drive gear on the end of the camshaft has split!! so probably looking at camshaft and distributor replacement. - John.