Thread: OEM Parts ordering - excellent service.

OEM Parts ordering - excellent service.

I thought some folk might find these details useful for future orders from Honda.
    Dave Johnson at Steels Honda is a bit of a legend on the integra forums and i recently asked if he could help me out with a few beat bits as well.
    I asked if it was ok to post his details up on here for other beat owners and he said he'd be more than happy to help anyone out with ordering or just enquiries.
    Can't recommend him enough.
    If you'd like to order parts through him/steels just get in touch with your chassis number. you can contact him on:
    01432 267154 or email: aftersales@steelshonda.com

A company I have recently used for genuine parts are these guys.

http://ask-net.co.jp/

They are very helpful and even with postage plus the governments slice the price is still very reasonable. They speak very good English so there is no language barrier.

Message Edited
    Last edited by maiku; 13-08-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Hi Mike, is this still valid? If so, I'll close the thread and leave sticky..

as far as i now yes - dave was a great help and happy to order in beat parts if the local dealer is less than interested in beats
    might be worth adding it to the big bible list of links instead of its own thread tho - you having a pruning session?