Thread: Cambelt help please

help Cambelt help please

Anybody know where I can locate a new cambelt for me Beat, Honda say there are none in the UK, they say they cannot "see" any in Belgium or Japan, I have tried all the factors and have lots listed but no stock!!! Does it cross reference with any other belt??????
    The Beat has been stood a couple of years awaiting my motivation to sort it and I think it might be wise to change the belt before it goes back on the road fulltime, I also have no record of it's last renewal.
    A true sports car should be designed so that when you sit in it you can put your arm over the side and touch your knuckles on the ground.

Edit- Sorry, don't have a spare.
    Last edited by beardo; 18-03-2010 at 03:03 PM.

Looking at the parts system ETA for a Cambelt ordered now would be 21/05/2010 coming from Japan.
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!
    Now in the Lotus position.

Get in touch with Jesse Steeter (see other posts) he should be able to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by robertobini View Post
    Get in touch with Jesse Steeter (see other posts) he should be able to help you.
    tried that one earlier, awaiting reply.
    Nick
    A true sports car should be designed so that when you sit in it you can put your arm over the side and touch your knuckles on the ground.

I do have one that I'm in no rush to use if you get desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by beardo View Post
    I do have one that I'm in no rush to use if you get desperate.
    Thanks for the offer, I still have a couple of weeks before it gets urgent so am still trying a few more places, if I get totally stuck I will let you know, there will be a shop or supplier somewhere with one of these on a shelf, it is just a matter of finding it!
    Nick