Thread: Proud New Owner of a Honda Beat!

Proud New Owner of a Honda Beat!

Hello folks!

I'm proud to say that I am now a delighted owner of 'Bliss' so thank you everyone who gave me advice. I bought the car from someone who was a member on here so hope that will put me in good sted for a good car. If anyone recognises it from my signature, please feel free to get in touch. All help and advice is very welcomed.

I believe it has a Mugen aero body kit and wheels although it is without side skirts and spoiler. If anyone knows where I can source the missing parts, again please let me know.

She has 70k miles ish on the clock and is a brilliant runner. Going through tunnels on the way home was beyond belief!

I now have a couple of litte things I'd like to do so would like reccomendations for a body shop plus a garage with knowledge of Beat mechanics. I'm based in Nottinghamshire, but will travel for the best.

Also I require providers of decent new and second hand parts as one or two small items need repairing.

I look forward to hearing from everyone and eventually meeting everyone at future meets/shows.

Cheers folks
    Last edited by TADO; 01-06-2010 at 10:01 AM.
    If at first you don't suceed, skydiving isn't for you...

hey flamingo - just fixed your links for you so this should be working now - the car looks great!

THANK YOU!

I fiddled with them for ages, but the blonde in me came through and I struggled! It looks like I will need lots of guidance in more ways that just repairing my Beat!

Please make sure you give directions etc in one syllable words and include hand directions.... Many thanks!!
    If at first you don't suceed, skydiving isn't for you...

Drop a message to John Sykes about garages near Nottingham that have Beat knowledge. He used to use a place that had done quite a lot of work to his car.

http://www.u-ukhbc.co.uk/vbb/member.php?u=12

HTH
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!
    Now in the Lotus position.

our car was bought from Derby, got invoices for service from AR Griffiths Darley Abbey
    MOT's done at SJ Smith Autos, Clarke st Derby

i'm sure the guy we had car from wouldn't use someone he didn't trust

in 2002 your car was domiciled in Essex