I kept looking at the botched repair that some previous owner had done on the bolster corner of the driver seat and it really bugged me to see the cheeky tiger-skin pattern so defaced. I finally got a passenger-seat cover through Jesse Streeter in Japan ( dartsun75@gmail.com )intending to use the hardly worn cover, as these normally receive very little use, as a supply of material for a new panel to be cut and stitched in. However, on comparing the driver-seat cover with the passenger-seat one I found that there is virtually no difference in the back covers and I was able to effect a quick and very gratifying swop. The only imperfection are the holes for the seat belt bracket, but these were satsfactorily covered with a black vynil patch. However I found that a pair of 'hog ring' plyers (obtained frm Frost Restaurations www.frost.co.uk ) are virtually indispensable to affix the cover to the seat shell.
Jesse will remove the cover from the seat assembly (they are normally sold on the seat on Yahoo Japan) for a charge. With postage, etc. expect to pay in excess of £100.