Thread: Working ECU to borrow.

Working ECU to borrow.

Anybody out there with a spare ECU that they are willing to lend me. Having some trouble with our Beat and need to eliminate or verify whether or not it's the ECU. Obviously I'll pay for postage both ways and am willing to pay to borrow the ECU.

Thanks

Forgot to say pretty please.

I have a spare one that has had a dicey repair but ran ok and showed no faults, there might be a photo of the repair somewhere on this site that I posted long ago, you are welcome to try it if you like. where are you located 'cos I have been doing regular journeys between Cornwall and Yorkshire lately, I might be passing!!!
    Nick
    A true sports car should be designed so that when you sit in it you can put your arm over the side and touch your knuckles on the ground.

Super, thank you very much. I live in Thorne near Doncaster (DN8) but will meet you somewhere if I'm able to. I'll pm you my mobile number.

Ecu

Hi there,
    Stan here. Ido have a spare ECU you can borrow but my offer may be irrelevant as I understand you have Dirk Schooners car with you at the moment. Mail me back, the offer is still there. Best Wishes ,Stan Platts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanplatts View Post
    Hi there,
    Stan here. Ido have a spare ECU you can borrow but my offer may be irrelevant as I understand you have Dirk Schooners car with you at the moment. Mail me back, the offer is still there. Best Wishes ,Stan Platts.
    Just what I said, when I dropped it off...