Thread: Beat for Sale

Beat for Sale

After 12 years of owning a Beat, i'm very sad to say that i now have to sell it - it's been well loved and i'm sad to see it go!

It's 16 years old and unfortunatley i haven't had the chance to take pictures yet but the it has the original zebra print carpets and seats, roll basr and a few other nice extras, dual exhaust, racing steering wheel etc....so will try and take a few pictures! I replaced the roof a few years ago and it's now British racing green rather than the black roof, the drivers seat needs some repairing, there are a couple of very minor bits that needs replacing - stereo buttons etc...but the body work is very tidy! MOT is due in May and it's taxed until November.

I will aim to get some pictures done, but just thought i'd add thread on here first. I'm based in the Surrey/Hants area BTW, please get in contact if you're interested.

Thanks
    Nikki

Is this the yellow Beat that's on ebay?

You didn't say how much you wanted for it either! I may know of someone very interested
    If at first you don't suceed, skydiving isn't for you...

beat for sale

Hi - no that's not mine on ebay, mine is much more sporty - different wheels, roll bars, twin exhaust, spoiler, racing pedals etc...I'm looking for aprox £3k.

It's been serviced on a regular basis and generally used as a 2nd car. To be honest, i don't actually want to sell it but it's not practical to keep it any more!

Any pics yet...?
    If at first you don't suceed, skydiving isn't for you...

Hi - sorry, it's taken an age to get pictures but i had a baby 3 weeks ago and have been slightly busy since!

I think i've attched the pictures ok, but please let me know if you can't see them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	038.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	179.7 KB 
ID:	2019   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	043.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	2020   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	042.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	188.8 KB 
ID:	2021   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	040.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	187.2 KB 
ID:	2022   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	039.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	2023  

honda beat for sale

Hello Nicki

is your Honda still for sale?
    if it is can you send contact details and i would like to give you a call,
    regards

scott

Hi - yes it is. It's now at a garage who are the people that sold it to me and have MOT and serviced it for the past 12yrs so they know and love the car! link below.....it's up for £3999 but i am accepting nearest offers....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...m=380370929424