Thread: What do I press to change CD track?

What do I press to change CD track?

Having swapped the battery I discovered that the Gathers CD now won't advance the CD tracks. If I use the > it plays the track faster but won't go to the next track. The CD did it a while ago but I can't remember what I pressed to restore it to playing each track!! I know I touched a control which made it play as it does. / should. Desperate for advice! Thank you.

Yep, you have to push another button to revert to that track-switching mode. I could go outside and play with it, but so can you. Maybe it's the "set" button. Just keep trying different combinations - it's like setting the time on some stereos - not intuitive.
    Glad you got the car running again!

Past Hondas:
    1960 125cc Honda Benly CB92R
    1964 305cc Super Hawk CB77, the only vehicle I have ever bought new in my life!
    Honda CB160, roadraced as 175cc 1967-1970.
    Honda Lawnmower, bought used in 2003, caught fire and melted in 2005.

barney Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gymm View Post
    Having swapped the battery I discovered that the Gathers CD now won't advance the CD tracks. If I use the > it plays the track faster but won't go to the next track. The CD did it a while ago but I can't remember what I pressed to restore it to playing each track!! I know I touched a control which made it play as it does. / should. Desperate for advice! Thank you.
    Instructions are here :-
    http://translate.google.com/translat...Fpp1tips.shtml

sorted!

It's the set button! Thx for your help guys!