Thread: trip to mallorca

Cool trip to mallorca

Back in town
    4400km (2750mls) -> about 310l fuel and 1l oel.
    The normal travel speed was 130km(82mls) at 6500/min. This is not enouph to need a delimiter. The last 2 hours to Barcelona we were in a hurry to get the ferry. So we ride constant 8500/min (hope no policeman in the chat)and won that race.
    Mallorca and the BEAT is what the engineers thought when they constructed the car. Bend to bend in sunny weather (itīs good to have an aircon).
    The mallorquin cheer up the BEAT and its sound - it depends on the red colour and the formula 1 race in Barcelona these days that they sometimes thought it was a ferrari, I think.

How to pack a BEAT for a journey is easy. You change the spare wheel to a waterproof luggagebag (a wastebag is good enouph). Under the tonneau cover is a lot of space too - and thatīs good- you need it for all the souvenirs (for example 5 pair of shoes!!!)

We can recommend this kind of travel. The ferry is about 500€ and a BMW Z3 (Itīs NOT a BEAT) is 120€/day to hire.

The short form is, weīll do it again and again and again...
    Michael and Ruby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	palmtree.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	168  

Michael

We're getting more and more jealous by the minute! Sounds like an excellent trip. Maybe you should put prancing horse badges on the red beat. I doubt we could manage it with the limited luggage space - never could pack light!

Very stylish photo - do you have more?

John and Chris
    Law of relativity: The sensation of speed is directly related to how close your bum is to the ground - try karting!

Sounds like you had fun,

I wouldn't mind trying something like that myself one day

It just shows what you can get into a beat if you really try...

Adrian.