Thread: KKITP 2013! 8th Sept!

KKITP 2013! 8th Sept!

Put it in your diaries folks!
    Full details are here: http://kkitp.com/3/index.php/forum3?...id=12&id=17326
    It'd be fantastic to see some more beats this year - its a great and very rare opportunity to meet a lot of other owners and catch up with friends. The cafe also does very good cake.
    All are welcome, the more the merrier!

When: 8th September 2013
    Where: Kingsbury Water Park
    Who: Everyone's invited
    Price: FREE! (though there is a small fee of £3.50* to enter the park)
    Desc:
    The annual meet returns for yet another chance for members, newbies and the public to get involved, meet each other, share stories and of course win prizes! All cars are welcome, including those that aren't strictly Kei. Bring your entire family and your dogs (if you can get them all in)! Kingsbury Water Park have very kindly agreed again to host us, and offer among many other things, playgrounds, a café that serves hot food and drinks, toilet facilities and disabled access.

Quick reminder to everyone about this - just over a month to go to the greatest event in the UK Kei Car Calendar!
    It'd be fantastic to see some more beats this year, come along and meet up with other extremely friendly owners, poke around all the different cars and eat some cake.
    http://kkitp.com/3/index.php/forum3/...egory&catid=12

Aargh! I have tickets to the ODI at old Trafford that day! What a dilemma!

I should be there on the saturday in my Beat, but it has to be the AZ-1 on the sunday I'm afraid!

Is it a 2 day event?

current plan is to have a 'skatter ralley' on the saturday then the actual meet on the sunday

morning all - 1 month to go! would be great to put some more names to faces, the more the merrier!

Looking forward to attending again. Hope to see more Beats this year too. In the Beat or the Carol, Mike? Or both....

Great news - Both this year!

quick reminder about tomorrow, weather's not looking bad. come and meet many other kei's n beats!

see you there mike

washed, waxed and flapjack made - see you tomorrow!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2-1.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	191.6 KB 
ID:	2286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1-1.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	2287

Went along and met the Beat owners that attended. Great bunch! Will bring mine next year as it should be ready then. Lovely flapjacks Tado!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KKITP1.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	216.8 KB 
ID:	2288

Small 'Beat' world out there and matches the small Beat! Agree with Mobius, great to meet like-minded fans! Looking forward to seeing you joining us in 2014 with yours. Well done to Emily and Jamie (family too) for a great time today. Like the idea of the zones for the car groups this year. The Beats need a flag like the Copens had for their area I reckon...... I am pretty sure my dealer will have something .

great to meet you mobius and great to see you guys and catch up gymm and will!! it was a brilliant day and fantastic atmosphere - really looking forward to future events and more beats!
    not seen many pics yet, but there's a couple of ones we took on instagram here: http://instagram.com/wearetado

Agree Mike, Emily wasn't sleeping because she was organising everything (faultlessly!!)(as usual) and there was me not sleeping because I was excited to go along with my Beat! A wonderful day made entirely by the cars, owners, fans and friends. Praise also for the flapjack you bought along which sadly I missed out on LOL.