2 working ecus
    1 engine loom
    1 interior loom
    1 complete set of suspension
    1 complete set of brakes
    1 set of dials
    1 set of complete interior
    1 hood and frame

haven't decided on whether or not to keep things like the bumpers, doors, bonnet and glass due to how hard it is getting them if they do get damaged but essential thats it unless there is anything else you guys and girls can think of that can be taken off?

Rough prices on everything to help me if possible just seeing if it will be worth my time doing
    Last edited by Gavin; 18-07-2013 at 11:31 PM.

Dials : as in cluster?

yup basically everything you can think of that could come off or be useful

I'm looking for a few things if you have them:

The battery clamp (entire thing)
    Battery top cover if there is such a thing
    engine compartment fusebox cover
    right rear light cover (inside the boot)
    windscreen washers
    plastic/rubber round cover from the wheel arch that lets you change the position light

hey gav!
    hope all's good with you - how many beats do you have now?
    i'm after a couple of bits for ours that have gone walk about along the years - i'll take some pics, mainly just plastic gromits tho, (v exciting.)

Quote Originally Posted by alexandruy2k View Post
    I'm looking for a few things if you have them:

The battery clamp (entire thing)
    Battery top cover if there is such a thing
    engine compartment fusebox cover
    right rear light cover (inside the boot)
    windscreen washers
    plastic/rubber round cover from the wheel arch that lets you change the position light
    Quote Originally Posted by TADO View Post
    hey gav!
    hope all's good with you - how many beats do you have now?
    i'm after a couple of bits for ours that have gone walk about along the years - i'll take some pics, mainly just plastic gromits tho, (v exciting.)
    Hey

apart from the stuff I have listed put it this way will have maybe have 2 cars - 1 with ok body work the other not so good all I am wanting from it is a rolling shell, drive shafts and looms x 1.

Everything else can go apart from maybe the bodywork and glass so I have spares in case something happens but otherwise anything else you could think of would be for sale, but I am not totally committed to it 100% yet as I need to know things would sell before hand as it's loads of money to layout.

Mike if it is only small things like that if this does happen then you can have it for whatever the cost of post if on them, Alex best bet is get pics of what you need but as per above reply to Mike if this does go ahead that lot wont be more than 20-30 posted. To Dick about the clusters will look into this more for you.

I just need a bit of help pricing everything up guys as I'd rather sell a bit cheaper to the community keeping more beats alive

Gav

Thanx! Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Gav
    I might be needing an ECU but wont know for sure till Monday , how much would you be asking for one of the two you have ?
    Cheers
    BRIAN

I've just been informed that Autoglass in ireland can't actually get a windscreen for me even though they said they could so I bought a beat with a damaged widscreen based on their information.

Would you also be able to get a windscreen?
    Last edited by alexandruy2k; 26-07-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Interested in running engine, pmed

Quote Originally Posted by beecee View Post
    Hi Gav
    I might be needing an ECU but wont know for sure till Monday , how much would you be asking for one of the two you have ?
    Cheers
    BRIAN
    Brian unsure what the ecus go for as not seen any for sale apart from that over priced one on ebay but I would like to check the condition of the board and capacitors before any commitment is made on that front as don't want to send out a duff ecu

Quote Originally Posted by alexandruy2k View Post
    I've just been informed that Autoglass in ireland can't actually get a windscreen for me even though they said they could so I bought a beat with a damaged widscreen based on their information.

Would you also be able to get a windscreen?
    Alex I wanted to keep the screen spare in case I had some problems as you but I would let this one go if required as the car won't be hitting the road anytime soon can you let me know how much autoglass was quoting? only problem is pick would be required
    Last edited by Gavin; 29-07-2013 at 01:35 PM.

To give you a benchmark.
    A new ECU is £878.32 inc VAT
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!
    Now in the Lotus position.

Holy crap that is a lot!! Been out of a Beat for well over a year now so no idea on the price of parts assuming the ecu is good board is ok capacitors are ok whats a reasonable price? 100-150??

I am just leaving the house with an ECU i borrowed to try , ill let you know how i get on and if needed hopefully we can come to a mutual arrangement ( 100 -150 for a good ecu seems fair to me ) .

EDIT
    Just back now and the good news is its not the ecu , looks like the dizzy is the problem , the search goes on to this problem being fixed .
    thanks Gavin for the good offer on the ecu .
    BRIAN
    Last edited by beecee; 29-07-2013 at 03:20 PM.

will keep you all updated as breaking the 1 car needs to make enough cash for me to make it worth the time

Just to update seen both cars and they are both a lot rougher than described the rolling shell would take a lot more work to get it road worthy to a good standard than just putting a good engine in the other one although running is extremely rough both are missing enough bits that the other doesn't have it wouldn't be cost effective for me to get them unfortunately :'(

Totalled the cost of getting the good shell running again by time you've spent out on a new hood, new mirrors, new wheels and tyres, new brakes all round, dropping a new engine in more cost effective for me to buy a running beat

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
    Alex I wanted to keep the screen spare in case I had some problems as you but I would let this one go if required as the car won't be hitting the road anytime soon can you let me know how much autoglass was quoting? only problem is pick would be required
    Autoglass had quoted me 450 euro including fitting. This would have come from Japan but aparently there was no actual stock. I got Jesse to order me one from Japan for 220 euro including shipping.

Will you still be able to get the other small bits? I can take photos to show you what I need.

Thank you

Alex

Hi Alex ---- sorry, I lost your e-mail address but need to let you know about the headlamp bulbs.... I am in the US now but just heard from home that the Japan Post Office in Osaka got very curious what was in the package and held it up. OK, everyone needs a job, right? Anyway I asked my wife to sort it out and I expect they will be on the way to you soon.
    Steve

Past Hondas:
    1960 125cc Honda Benly CB92R
    1964 305cc Super Hawk CB77, the only vehicle I have ever bought new in my life!
    Honda CB160, roadraced as 175cc 1967-1970.
    Honda Lawnmower, bought used in 2003, caught fire and melted in 2005.