Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parts anyone?

Parts anyone? Possible return of a parts import box / service

Generally speaking now of all the owners that may read this are there any specific parts people are after? From maintenance, fixing a car or total replacement?

Going to be ordering some bits from Japan next few weeks you see.

EDIT - I usually deal with Jesse Streeter for all my needs very simple and easy progress but then again some people want the ease of someone looking for a specific part and arranging everything from order to delivery which is where I am happy to step in and help.

I can appreciate not everyone is flush with money but I will from now up until the new year be ordering maybe every 2 months money and parts available dependent but I am happy to order anytime for anyone that needs parts? So if you are club together list what you want then I will see what I can do for you?

Made a facebook page > https://www.facebook.com/groups/290178714488143/
    Last edited by Gavin; 03-07-2014 at 06:42 PM.

I need a drivers side wing mirror Gavin.

And some funnels

plenty of wing mirrors if I can get right colour what you be needing? funnels got 3 lengths 35 55 and 75

I'm after a red one preferably but can spray it up if needs be. As for funnels I've no idea, I will search the forum for info.
    Funnel length anyone?
    Dave

I'll get right on it now for you Dave if there is anything else in particular let me know.

G

Fgk legalis back box please (4 exit pipe version), might be interested in Funnels too.

funnels too please!

Maybe a Fgk Legalis also!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAMOOK View Post
    I'm after a red one preferably but can spray it up if needs be. As for funnels I've no idea, I will search the forum for info.
    Funnel length anyone?
    Dave
    Dave, got a choice of a red one and a yellow one red one needs a good cut and polish to shine again but hasn't gone pink yet. Don't know if the price is good or bad as not seen any for sale over here to go off but by time you paid for item, shipping to the japan agent and all fees then delivery over here you are looking at between 100-140 varies a bit depending if you want your stuff first or order with the others.

Quote Originally Posted by witsend View Post
    Fgk legalis back box please (4 exit pipe version), might be interested in Funnels too.
    FGK starts from £260 item paid for, all fees and delivery to agent then plus shipping over here, may be able to combine with the other guys to make it cheaper but will need to go separate to my bits as my parts will be packed with wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_beat View Post
    funnels too please!
    Right guys 3 choices of funnels as follows

35mm long > £46 all paid fees and delivery to agent
    55mm long > £56 all paid fees and delivery to agent
    75mm long > £66 all paid fees and delivery to agent

55 mm your looking at better torque from low rpm
    75 mm mid rpm range
    35 mm for high rpm

Once in the UK the delivery for the funnels will be cheap under £15 if going for a fast next day delivery probably cheaper, delivery to the uk for individual items will cost more but would be better if a few of you combined shipping to save on it.

Also there are various ecu chips available to with varying maps on to if anyone wants to go there, some rare 20th anniversary fuel caps have shown up to. Just a case of letting me know what you are after and I will try my best to arrange for you as per edited first post aiming to get a box of bits every few months for bigger parts but for smaller things can arrange those anytime

Wow - where did you find the funnels? I've been looking on Yahoo.jp for months.

Past Hondas:
    1960 125cc Honda Benly CB92R
    1964 305cc Super Hawk CB77, the only vehicle I have ever bought new in my life!
    Honda CB160, roadraced as 175cc 1967-1970.
    Honda Lawnmower, bought used in 2003, caught fire and melted in 2005.

Ash tray , new or used would be great .

Interested in 75mm funnels please.

got an astray, make me an offer (Y)

Anyone wanting parts then let me know if you have cash ready to go if you want stuff to come with my box of bits

Quote Originally Posted by Seventynine View Post
    got an astray, make me an offer (Y)

£20 posted to BT36 4PE

Hi, have you had chance to price the legalis back box? I'd take new or decent 2nd hand.
    Money ready!

yes dude price is up there they start at £260 will need to work out the exact details as if you want one, mike (tado) wants one and others to then we maybe looking at a super box to be shipped over

Doh! Completely missed that! Is that new or used? Let me know when you know shipping costs. I'm happy to wait for tado if it saves on cost on a future box.

will be new lots of 2nd hand rsr and mugen to

I may be ordering a hardtop not this time round but maybe next time shipping on that is horrendous due to the size but withit being as big as it is can fit more into the box to, exhaust always go separate or together though size they are also bulky
    Last edited by Gavin; 28-06-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast