Thread: Parts anyone?

Hybrid View

Parts anyone? Possible return of a parts import box / service

Generally speaking now of all the owners that may read this are there any specific parts people are after? From maintenance, fixing a car or total replacement?

Going to be ordering some bits from Japan next few weeks you see.

EDIT - I usually deal with Jesse Streeter for all my needs very simple and easy progress but then again some people want the ease of someone looking for a specific part and arranging everything from order to delivery which is where I am happy to step in and help.

I can appreciate not everyone is flush with money but I will from now up until the new year be ordering maybe every 2 months money and parts available dependent but I am happy to order anytime for anyone that needs parts? So if you are club together list what you want then I will see what I can do for you?

Made a facebook page > https://www.facebook.com/groups/290178714488143/
    Last edited by Gavin; 03-07-2014 at 05:42 PM.

I need a drivers side wing mirror Gavin.

And some funnels

plenty of wing mirrors if I can get right colour what you be needing? funnels got 3 lengths 35 55 and 75

I'm after a red one preferably but can spray it up if needs be. As for funnels I've no idea, I will search the forum for info.
    Funnel length anyone?
    Dave

I'll get right on it now for you Dave if there is anything else in particular let me know.

G