Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parts anyone?

Just to update on a few things that have come up which may be of interest

Feels Dual Exit exhaust system from the cat/manifold back current price with all fees paid for and delivery to agents unit is £300
    Mugen Single Exit system from cat/manifold back current price all fees paid for and delivery to agents unit is £250

Obviously bear in mind delivery to uk is added to the above

Various other exhausts are available to there is a halfway, bys and rsr on there to, 20th anniversary fuel lid, 20th anniversary gathers sky sound system. Plenty of oem parts to as well as the usual stuff like lowering springs, coilovers, manifolds, ecu chips etc.

Doing a comprehensive search of all available beat channels usually takes 2-3hrs as there are near 100 pages of parts to check through so it's best that if there are any parts you would like to make a list then let me know Any questions be free to ask
    Last edited by Gavin; 28-06-2014 at 01:55 PM.

bumpdiddibump
    Quote Originally Posted by steveinjapan View Post
    Wow - where did you find the funnels? I've been looking on Yahoo.jp for months.

Past Hondas:
    1960 125cc Honda Benly CB92R
    1964 305cc Super Hawk CB77, the only vehicle I have ever bought new in my life!
    Honda CB160, roadraced as 175cc 1967-1970.
    Honda Lawnmower, bought used in 2003, caught fire and melted in 2005.

Custom made in small batches for me contact I have for that is my girlfriends uncle and father run a small engineering shop so have always be able to do small batches between regular work when not busy.

Exhaust wise good news everyone if at least 2/3 of you combine on international shipping then it will bring costs down more currently for exhausts going by them selves paid for in Japan, All fees paid then shipping over here total price will be around £450.

Obviously for the cost of one single item it is worth ordering more in one go, all second hand fgks are sold now so new only price for them start at £290.

Please remember a few things I generally mark most of my items down in value to get around import/vat I do not have a problem helping you all on this side of things to but if you have no issues paying them please be wary that hmrc could add 20%

Ok more updates 5 of the 6 items I've ordered will be with my agent this week last auction ends Wednesday with delivery of that item expected end of next week or start of the following so if you want parts within the next 2 weeks I am setting a cut off date of this Wednesday.

Mobius is ordering funnels to go with my parts anything smallish will get in fine but if you are wanting anything bigger then will need to arrange a new box for the rest of you.

75mm funnels and a wing mirror as discussed for now please Gavin. I will order an exhaust when I've decided which type to pick. I am happy to order my things to fit in with the size of your box.
    Kind regards
    Dave

Message sent Dave let me know

RSR 20mm lowering springs less than 6 months old are available if anyone is interested? These can be shipped over any time £130-160 depending on how fast you would like it shipped or make it cheaper and see if anyone else wants to buy stuff to combine shipping

drivers window motor assy. Left, Right and Center engine covers (prefer yellow). Will pay for boxing and shiping to USA

Quote Originally Posted by marcair View Post
    drivers window motor assy. Left, Right and Center engine covers (prefer yellow). Will pay for boxing and shiping to USA
    Found everything for you the window motor isn't a problem, the engine covers got a choice yellow or red both complete in a set of 3.

At a rough guess you are looking at around £130 for everything shipped first to the uk thats items paid for including all fees and taxes then whatever it costs to get over to the USA just a rough guess that by looking at what is available

sent PM, Gavin.

replied

Right guys and girls updated the other thread Beat Parts Box round 2 is now open already need to get prices on brake pads for Marc and work out total costings for his parts mentioned above, but if you want anything let me know so I can order everything in one go.

Exhausts are no problem but that will be in the special beat exhaust "box" everything else size dependent will go in Beat Parts Box 2.

For those on facebook > https://www.facebook.com/groups/290178714488143/
    Last edited by Gavin; 03-07-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Beat Box 1 has landed in the UK possible delivery tomorrow sat or monday

I'd be interested in 55mm funnels and a mugen single exit exhaust. thanks

Mike

Mike I will get working on your order tonight will message you in a bit

Will update with pics later but Beat Box 1 has arrived parts to dispatched tomorrow to those that ordered

If you are not on the FB group join there generally faster to get hold of me if you got questions or parts queries

SO this is what the first Beat Parts box looks like

Contents of said box (personal and for members on here)

Driver side door mirror in red & 75mm funnels for Mamook

55mm Funnels for Mobius

And finally my personal stash of parts (rocker gasket, water pump, oil seal, tensioner and idler pulleys, timing belt, aux belts, spare distributor with after market ngk ht and coil to ecu leads, main relay & working ecu)

Last but not least in this package 35mm lowering springs

Which I may sell if I can sort coilovers out very quickly

How much ware the springs , I might be interested in a set myself .

Most sets go quite cheap but it's when you add fees and delivery Becee it goes up but if you need a set then I will probably sell these ones for £120 posted if my coilovers plan work out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast