Thread: Just Beat it............ A new one

Hybrid View

Need to make a new list of what's left to do been good working on it again these last few months motivation has come back nicely.

Dang, the colours match up really nicely, I'm glad you went for a colour matched bonnet, and those wheels really make your beat stand out.

Tasty Gavin!

Wow looking great!! Really looking good now.. Is that the height the suspension your selling sits at?

Cheers guys, Paul no these are the coilovers I won the ride height of the lowering springs on car is on one of the previous pages they need to go now since the coilovers are on.

I think my rough list goes something like this for the bodywork

2 more coats of paint on each quarter panel
    2 more coats of paint on the boot lid and spoiler
    1 more coat of paint on each side skirt
    4 coats of paint per door and same on bonnet

Tomorrow morning need to make a start on removing the rest of the aircon system and fit what silicone hoses I can, then provided weather is ok will do as much paint as possible.

Done some more both rear quarters and boot lid now sorted all that had to be done was final smooth wet sand then paint, had to redo spare pass front wing as door dropped the wrong way when it came off, fitted both new doors, vents got cleaned and more paint.

Doors still need final fine wet sand and last bit of paint, mirrors still need to be done, bonnet haven't even had a proper go yet needs plenty of work that. Engine is still be worked on but should be near enough there now, possibly it will be running again by September.

Few more work in progress pics for you in the same old boring angles