Thread: Chips!

Cool Chips!

Just to let you lovely folks know that ecu chips are nearly ready. I just need to get some instructions made and packaging sorted and we're good to go.
    I'm thinking of pricing at around 35 quid with most of it going towards keeping the site up and running, the rest towards costs of the chips!
    All are fitted at your own risk. I may offer a fitting service in the near future too.

Watch this space!

Watching this space
    Quote Originally Posted by witsend View Post
    Just to let you lovely folks know that ecu chips are nearly ready. I just need to get some instructions made and packaging sorted and we're good to go.
    I'm thinking of pricing at around 35 quid with most of it going towards keeping the site up and running, the rest towards costs of the chips!
    All are fitted at your own risk. I may offer a fitting service in the near future too.

Watch this space!
    A true sports car should be designed so that when you sit in it you can put your arm over the side and touch your knuckles on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by witsend View Post

Watch this space!

How difficult is installation?
    What kinda upgrades compared to original ecu?