Thread: Wanted: Rear light and bumper

Wanted: Rear light and bumper

Looking to get the red beat I have sorted and complete and maybe even tested in the new year..

For that I need to get a drivers side tail light and the rear bumper (with flaps would be a bonus)

I can get these in Japan pretty easily but worth seeing if there is any for sale here before having to import, if anyone has any bits or useful links etc it would be great..

Thanks
    Paul

I think I might have a rear bumper knocking around if you are interested ?

Thanks

Phil
    Beatproducts UK

Yes I would be Phil.. Have you many Beat spares at the minute?

Whats the going rate on used rear lights in the UK?
    May have found one but dont want to be overpaying for it when I could still get one in from Japan

going by what they have been going for on ebay around £40 - £60

mirrors similar case to around 60-80 per side pre shipping, imo in your situation I'd get that mugen bumper plus rear light at same time save yourself 30-50 on shipping alone.

Yea I might do that.. Ill see if Phil above gets back to me with a bumper first if I can get one in Ireland or UK first Ill go for it and might take the light..

If it falls through Ill order from japan and probably get in some other nice bits too like struts etc

Quote Originally Posted by C-Rex View Post
    Yea I might do that.. Ill see if Phil above gets back to me with a bumper first if I can get one in Ireland or UK first Ill go for it and might take the light..

If it falls through Ill order from japan and probably get in some other nice bits too like struts etc
    I'd do that in all honesty choice in braces is huge guy doing my welding is making me a front upper brace front mid brace with integrated brake stopper going to have a bar to connect the 2 aswell

But your plan is good I'm doing the same but on the engine tuning front

Whats the going rate on used rear lights in the UK?
    You could have a new one from a UK honda dealer for £110, thou would have to wait for it to come from Japan, as no stock in Europe.
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!
    Now in the Lotus position.

Gavin: I must look into how close the mounting brackets on EF struts are to Beat ones actually might just make up one, what you making up sound good kinda like the Carbing 3piece one with brake stopper..

Steve that quiet reasonable actually for a light new from Honda..
    Could you check price on a 2nd-3rd gear syncro for a Beat gearbox? Its a Version Z LSD if that makes any difference?

Also if parts are shown as discontinued in Ireland/UK might they still be available in Japan? Im stuck for a few bits restoring my CRX

There are 2 drivers side taillight assys on Yahoo.jp now. How do I know? - I am looking for a psgr side one. There is one, so if anyone else plans to bid on it please let me know so we don't screw each other!

Past Hondas:
    1960 125cc Honda Benly CB92R
    1964 305cc Super Hawk CB77, the only vehicle I have ever bought new in my life!
    Honda CB160, roadraced as 175cc 1967-1970.
    Honda Lawnmower, bought used in 2003, caught fire and melted in 2005.

Could you check price on a 2nd-3rd gear syncro for a Beat gearbox? Its a Version Z LSD if that makes any difference?

Also if parts are shown as discontinued in Ireland/UK might they still be available in Japan? Im stuck for a few bits restoring my CRX
    No such thing as a 2-3 synchro.

1-2 is 23521-PZ6-305 @ £342.88

2-3 is 23623-PZ6-325 @ £296.38

Doesnt look to be different if with / without LSD, but might be worth checking with your actual VIN.

Normally if part is discontinued in Europe, it normally means also in Japan (Supplier has finished production etc.)
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!
    Now in the Lotus position.