Thread: Engine breaking, complete gearbox, ecus, relays etc

Engine breaking, complete gearbox, ecus, relays etc

Right keeping this separate from the other thread but cambelt snapped the other day after less than 1k miles owning the car so looks like the previous owners never changed it, so the engine conversion is going ahead lot sooner than wanted.

The following parts will be for sale

Got another ECU which will need capacitors replacing with matching relay £50 would be ideal for a diy megasquirt conversion

Complete aircon system this will be the rad, pipes, compressor x 2 etc good for spares or refurb £75 posted

Complete engine cambelt has failed so will be breaking for spares or selling as a whole cheap. Bottom end is still good didn't use any oil during my time, stuff like alternator, starter, inlet system and other parts are all fine, head will more than likely have 12 bent valves. If split can post most stuff part from the block and head itself. Unsure what this is worth so pm me with offers on this one or stuff you want off it.

1 working Dizzy £80 delivered

1 Set of oem ht and ecu leads £25 delivered

2 Catalytic Convertors both working £60 each delivered

1 set of lambda sensors again both working £50 delivered

As all parts will need to go I am open to offers and will do deals regarding multiple parts just send me a message
    Last edited by Gavin; 17-01-2015 at 08:52 PM.

Such a pity sorry to hear Gavin

If I was closer Id be interested in the engine to do a strip down and have it there just for spares

Is there a standard manifold and cat on it?

Quote Originally Posted by C-Rex View Post
    Such a pity sorry to hear Gavin

If I was closer Id be interested in the engine to do a strip down and have it there just for spares

Is there a standard manifold and cat on it?
    Everything is still here mate not even started to drop the engine out yet, the chip I didn't even fit yet either

first post updated with stuff sold, happy to break the engine for parts and take offers on whats left

100% breaking the engine now as confirmed as cambelt failure so

alternator, starter, aircon system complete, inlet system, dizzy, ht leads, rocker cover, cambelt covers, mtrec rail finisher, engine loom, cat with both lambda sensors, oem exhaust system, ignitor, map sensor, charcoal canister system

all that is for sale probably a few things I've forgot top of my head but open to offers on the lot as it all needs to go
    Last edited by Gavin; 11-01-2015 at 09:20 PM.

How much for the rocker cover Gavin?

£30 plus whatever post is?

Hi Gavin, sorry to hear of your bad luck mate! 'You know what' happens..... Interested in the oem exhaust system. Message me the details etc if it's still available. Cheers, John

Good point John now you mentioned it first posted updated with more bits

Hello Gavin

Would you be selling the Gearbox or Clutch plate? (I am after both but need the clutch plate more right now) Not sure what your engine "Conversion" will entail so you may be keeping the gearbox.

Hi not selling the engine or box now as Mikei managed to sort a spare head for me and I got all the rebuild bits for it, if needed can look over in Japan for you