Well,

Bought my first Beat 2 weaks ago, Red with 95.000 km's.
Has been garaged for a year with the last owner who just didn't have the time to drive it.
Battery was recharged and fired up instantly, but there was a check engine light. He didn't know why.
Drove home without problems (600 km) and after the first stop for petrol the check engine light didn't reappear.
A couple of days later when I wanted to move it at home he didn't want to start at first. After a lot of trying he did fire up. Wafter driving it for 30 minutes it won't start again.
Day later it started again after a bit of trying, but after 15 mins it didn't want to start again. Sometimes when it does start it gives check engine light.

I checked for the error and it gave error 8, TDC Sensor. That figures why it doesn't want to start or very reluctantly.
Is there some part number available for a new one? The only thing I could find was the part number for the whole dizzy assembly.

I asked a JDM dealer who said he had everything Beat related and he replied with this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-BEAT...e=STRK:MESE:IT

But I don't think this is the correct sensor I'm looking for?

I can try to clean the current TDC Sensor, but I'm not a mechanic and don't know what to look for or where, maybe any help from here?

Thanks