Thread: Wanted- Rear break callipers

Wanted- Rear break callipers

Please let me know if anyone has a good set for sale.

Thanks
    "I don't need power, It is all about balance. If I have more balance, then I don't need the power" Katsuhiro Ueo Champion Drifter

As far as I know most Honda rear calipers are the same.. Rears from any 88-00 (Non Type R) Civic or Integra should do you, probably better get a set of reconditioned ones from a motor factors to be sure of getting a perfect working set..

Cheers C-Rex- checked out the prices in the motor factors and to recon the beat ones, got a price from a place called Big Red, going to send them off for a refurb, hopefully then it's ready for the NCT
    "I don't need power, It is all about balance. If I have more balance, then I don't need the power" Katsuhiro Ueo Champion Drifter

Nice one get pics up when you can be good to have another Irish one back on the road

Back on the road! Nct and all

Check out the photos I posted a while ago. I'm not sure if they contained rear calipers or not tbh.
    Still travelling in Europe otherwise I'd take a look in the garage.

Cool send me a txt 0861738633
    I must meet up with you some time Ill have my Silver one on the road be nice to meet another Irish beat owner