Thread: What exactly do I have here?

What exactly do I have here?

Did Mugen actually make seat covers to replace the zebra? One offs? I've searched the board, and I can't really find anything about these. Or my front bumper, for that matter.

yup you got super rare mugen option seat covers and front bumper I've not seen before to

Cool, thanks for the info! I would take it then, that replacement covers are going to be impossible to find then. The lower part of the driver's side is pretty beat to hell.

Very cool indeed, I obtained a set of these too but in red, never seen them in yellow before, over the years I've seen 3-4 sets on the yahoo auctions all red and none of them were mint condition. Mine are in worse condition than yours I'm thinking of going to an upholstery shop to have them reconditioned, any more pictures of your car ?

Quote Originally Posted by R@tch View Post
    Very cool indeed, I obtained a set of these too but in red, never seen them in yellow before, over the years I've seen 3-4 sets on the yahoo auctions all red and none of them were mint condition. Mine are in worse condition than yours I'm thinking of going to an upholstery shop to have them reconditioned, any more pictures of your car ?
    Not really. Currently working on trying to figure out why my radio is dead. Here's the last pic I took last month.