Thread: classic car mart january 2016 edition

classic car mart january 2016 edition

hi its a little late now due to site going down for a while but if anyone is interested there was a good comparision between the honda beat suzuki cappuccino and one of those midget things (not the daihatsu one )

featuring none other than my very own beat (well one of them )and a good friends cappuccino as some bmw driver/dick pulled in front of my cappo 2 days before the photo shoot so that one has been layed to rest in kei car heaven/hell depending on your outlook

we let the journalist and photographer have a drive of each and they were well impressed comparing the beat to a mini 911 which i thought was nice or maybe it was me just me encouraging him not to change gear before 9000 rpm that helped

anyway if you want a read of it im sure you can still get it on back order

Hi Mikei,
    please let me know your price for this magazine including shipping to Germany. Thanks in advance. Regards, Hans

Hi Hans, I've ordered directly from the magazine's website. I expect you can specify Germany as a shipping address and it should calculate the cost. Alternatively email them. If all else fails you can have it sent to me and I will forward it to you. Investigate and direct message me and I can let you know my address through that (and yours too) should we need to adopt that route. Regards, John

Oh, thanks mikei for the heads up!!!