Thread: California (USA) honda beat owner looking for parts

Lightbulb California (USA) honda beat owner looking for parts

hello all my name is Loki and i been looking for some parts for my new beat... i dont know much of whats out there i would like a hard top del sol style... or maybe a 2 piece one so i can go targa style... dont know if thats even an option...

also some nice mods would be nice maybe some oem wheels idk let me know what you all have with pictures please so i can ship it over here thanks in advance and i hope to learn alot from you guys

oh yeah add me on Instagram

Trancemunkie

Loki,

I just imported a Beat that came with a Hard Top, assuming I can get a convertible frame and top, I would be willing to sell it. Sadly I am across the country (Pennsylvania).
    Thanks,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by OxenBeat View Post
    Loki,

I just imported a Beat that came with a Hard Top, assuming I can get a convertible frame and top, I would be willing to sell it. Sadly I am across the country (Pennsylvania).
    Thanks,
    Mark
    add me on facebook

Loki lokito levethian i would like to see the hard top you have

I just sent friend request. I'll message you some pictures of it, it's in good condition except for the rear window, that would need to be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    hello all my name is Loki and i been looking for some parts for my new beat... i dont know much of whats out there i would like a hard top del sol style... or maybe a 2 piece one so i can go targa style... dont know if thats even an option...

also some nice mods would be nice maybe some oem wheels idk let me know what you all have with pictures please so i can ship it over here thanks in advance and i hope to learn alot from you guys
    Just sold a good set of pepperpots....

You really don't want a Del Sol roof. Buddy working on a Del Sol now says the roof and hardware weigh 200 kgs!

Past Hondas:
    1960 125cc Honda Benly CB92R
    1964 305cc Super Hawk CB77, the only vehicle I have ever bought new in my life!
    Honda CB160, roadraced as 175cc 1967-1970.
    Honda Lawnmower, bought used in 2003, caught fire and melted in 2005.

My beat has been on the street in socal for 10 years. Pm me for spares and knowledgeable maintenance support info. A guy in the valley imports cars and parts. There are several Japanese car shows that would welcome another beat.