Thread: front tie rod and ball joint part number

Exclamation front tie rod and ball joint part number

Can anyone post the part numbers for future reference. Looking for the rubber ends. And are the parts same as another honda model? Just adding to database. Thanks.

I replaced mine a couple of years ago, can't remember if ball joint or just rubbers?
    Got the paperwork at home somewhere, not cheap but still available from Honda.
    Back home wed evening and I'll dig out numbers.

Track rod end boots are available from Honda still I got some when I had mine

Steering track rod end complete with the little rubber boot is 53540-SF4-004, same as a Honda Today.
    ! Stuei

tie rod rubbers are 53546 SF4 004 and were £30.64 inc VAT in May 2010...funny how time plays tricks on the memory
    i must admit they were fitted 2 years later, got fed up of the advisory every year
    i 'think' the price of tie rod ends was something like £50 ea.?

Is it safe to say that these items are unique to the Beat and not used on other exported models?

Not too sure but is the sort of thing you'd probably need to go an 'old skool' parts place and compare.
    As stug suggests a Honda Today is the same but again was essentially a JDM model