Thread: Exhaust wanted, urgent

Hybrid View

Exhaust wanted, urgent

Hi, I bought a barn Find beat in France yesterday. It has no exhaust (back box) and I need something untill I can get a new one. The nearest Honda dealer is over 100km away! I need a fuel pump, I need a battery or at least the dimensions of the little terminal originals. And finally where to get a new soft top.

go custom? if you were in the UK i could name you a few places....

battery on mine is a Bosch S4 019 330a crank 40Ah dimensions are roughly 180mm wide, 200mm tall and 130mm deep
    soft top i had from. .http://www.oxtedtrimming.co.uk/ which turned out to be a Robbins, search for other alternatives but not too sure many will come up.
    i 'may' somewhere have a pump although its being kept for myself it may have parts nos on it?
    most items are usually late 80's/early 90's Civics and the like so any used parts may not be any better than what you have

cheers old un, i sussed the battery earlier 40-19l, the l donating left hand positive i think. Found one in limoges (54km away) for 60 european vouchers!
    part number for the pump would be good if you can, i will get one ordered up. then comes the !!!!!##### cambelt change!!!!#### is it hard? any books

I think there is a fuel tank with pump on ebay at the moment, might be cheaper than a new one.
    ! Stuei

Will have a look now stu, many thanks