Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Adam, and I am from the relatively boring state of Ohio.
I just ordered a Beat from Japan, and wanted to familiarize myself with a few things before the car arrives.
Unfortunately since in the US we cannot import (non-compliant) cars until they are 25 years old, they haven't been available until a year or two ago. So after looking around there appears to be no US community at all, or even sources of info.

I've already found some of the write-ups here very informative, such as the guide to changing the timing belt, which I will likely do.

I do, however, have a few questions that I haven't been able to find answers for.
1) Is the Beat's E07A engine non-interference? Basically I am wondering if the car is safe to drive it for a while before changing the timing belt, or if a broken belt could in turn bend valves and damage the piston.
2) What is the required fuel for the Beat? Will it run on 92 RON (which would be ~87 AKI for me) or does it require premium 99 RON (93 AKI)?
3) Has anyone made a list of interchangeable parts from more widely available cars like the Fit (Jazz)?

Thanks for any info!