Thread: New Beat owner...from the US!?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Adam S View Post
    Awesome!
    What is really funny is that literally the day after I reserved and paid for my car (from carfromjapan) I was brousing videos and found Amagasaki. After a few videos I decided I would likely use him for my next import (and wished I had maybe found him earlier). I love how he actually tests the cars...hard, and goes through every minor fault each car has. So it's great to confirm that Amagasaki works out well. I wonder if there is a video of your car??
    OK, so I did forget one thing -- I looked back through my email threads and there's an ISF customs form you need if the value is over some threshold. That requires as quick a turnaround as you can perform, I guess. I saved all my communiques, so if you'd like more detail, I can forward you some good info from my discussions with Amagasaki and All Ways.

Flavien is a great guy to work with: tons of relevant experience, helpful, near-insomniac (his replies were timely almost around-the-clock), and a complete, utter, delinquent gearhead. I could not recommend someone with more confidence.

And there is indeed a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3V-ldTeS7Y
    Last edited by Ohioan; 21-03-2018 at 12:25 AM. Reason: formatting