Thread: Windscreen wanted

Windscreen wanted

Does anyone know where to buy a new one?

Regards
    Thomas Rosell

last year a honda dealer (browns)was on here asking the same question in the end they bought a used one from jesse streeter and £700 later they had a box full of shatterd glass

Hi Thomas,

this could be worth to try

https://parts.japanesevehicles.com/i...uct_id=1616132

I was searching a windscreen early this year and finally found one in nothern Germany. But they don´t have any more now.

Good luck and best regards, Hans

I had this same problem last year, and Honda have run out of them. I ordered up a pattern one and had it sent to my relatives in Japan, who then got it picked up by a firm who properly boxed it up, and then it was airfreighted across. The biggest cost in this is the airfreight. If you have time then seafreight is far cheaper. Not easy to piece this all together. Before you ask I don't want to be importing them, because any importer in to the EU is liable for it complying with safety standards.
    ! Stuei

If you are in the UK a 'local' Pilkingtons auto glass dealer should be arrange for your existing screen, even if broken, to be scanned, then get a new one made. I've been unofficially quoted 'under £300'. I'm going to have to get one sooner or later.