Thread: Urgent help needed - Any Beat owners within 100 miles of Bristol/Bath?

Urgent help needed - Any Beat owners within 100 miles of Bristol/Bath?

I need really help from the forum. Does anyone reading this have a working Beat anywhere within say 100+ miles of the Bristol/Bath area? I’d be incredibly grateful if we could meet up and briefly try your car's ECU computer in my car. I can come to you, any day, any time - but it has to be before the end of July. I can move the ECU over and back. It shouldn’t take more than a couple of hours, as the error code can be consistently triggered. My problem is described in this thread:

http://www.u-ukhbc.co.uk/vbb/showthr...g-Error-Code-4

Thanks,

Bruce

hi if you want to head over to north london / hertfordshire maybe i can help you out

Hi, I am in Cornwall, my car is up for sale at the mo (ebay), but, I have just spent the best part of a week on checking all the signals and sensors going into the ECU prior to having the ecu tested and repaired. As this is still fresh in my mind maybe I can help with diagnostics and advise. PM me if you need talking through it.
    Nick
    A true sports car should be designed so that when you sit in it you can put your arm over the side and touch your knuckles on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I need really help from the forum. Does anyone reading this have a working Beat anywhere within say 100+ miles of the Bristol/Bath area? I’d be incredibly grateful if we could meet up and briefly try your car's ECU computer in my car. I can come to you, any day, any time - but it has to be before the end of July. I can move the ECU over and back. It shouldn’t take more than a couple of hours, as the error code can be consistently triggered. My problem is described in this thread:

http://www.u-ukhbc.co.uk/vbb/showthr...g-Error-Code-4

Thanks,

Bruce
    I live in Worcester if this helps can get me 07921 397404

Phil
    Beatproducts UK

I meant to say, thanks for your great help Phil. The ECU doctor successfully solved my problem, so all is good!