Hi all,
I researched this a hell of a lot and was then sent the wrong parts by a scrapyard that swore blind they were right. Well they weren't, they sent me the calipers and carriers for 260mm Discs and I spent a week messing about with them to try to get them to fit before remeasuring everthing and finding the problem.
This Conversion is easily done with the right parts, you need a 2002 Honda Jazz as a donor vehicle, eventually mine were off a 2002 1.4i. if you can get the reg of the donor vehicle you can cross check with a parts finder to check it has 240mm brakes. The parts you need off the donor are the front calipers complete with carriers and shims and sliders. The carriers may need slight modofication by cutting off the front brace bar depending on which wheels you have, this setup will fit in the standard front wheels. I reconditioned the calipers and carriers and fitted new discs and pads. The carriers fit straight on to the hubs and after that the calipers fit on the new discs and pads and the Beat flexi hos fits straight on. The calipers from the 240mm and 260mm are exactly the same, the difference is the 240mm setup has different carriers.
So basically it is an easy conversion where if you fit the carriers on the hub and then fit the wheel back on and it turns you are onto an easy job, if it doesn't turn it is because it catches the brace and this will need cutting off, it will then fit and assembly is the same as the standard ones!
I now have good front brakes that hopefully will not warp like the original ones used to on mine and there seems to be no difference on pedal travel or pressure.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0977.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	185.6 KB 
ID:	2818Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0978.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	192.7 KB 
ID:	2819