Thread: Bi Monthly shipping from Japan!

Talking Bi Monthly shipping from Japan!

Hi folks,
    Please use this part of the forum to enquire and discuss items for shipping back to the UK in the 'big box' every other month or so.

PW

AUCTION BIDDING REMINDER!

Just a mirror here of some relevant information in another post for people who have never used the BB Service re AUCTION BIDDING

If you want me to bid and send things from the auction boards that is no problem, BUT, please

A) Send me a mail with the URL address of the Auction included AND the MAXIMUM bid amount you want to place on it! "Oz, can you put a bid on the yellow side mirror for me" just doesn't give me much to work with... "[auction URL] Can you chuck 5000yen on this one for me Oz see how it goes, I'll send over the cash today for you" this works!

B) Please then send that maximum bid amount through to my PayPal account, when I get your payment I will place the bid

Just one thing to note is that PayPal takes fees from the money you send, which means for example you send 10,000yen and I receive 9400, or something like that, that is the amount I will put on the auction for you, at any rate everyone will be able to keep track of whats going on, on their own order pages..

Cheers All & happy bidding, the Beat Auctions have been really lively lately, I'd be keeping an eye out for some bargains!

Oz

Hi Oz,

Could you confirm the prices (what I need to paypal to you) for:

BYS bonnet 62 700 inc tax

BYS rear arches 102 900
    Feels rear arches 58 000 (I assume that is each side???)

I can't decide between the BYS or Feels arches???? I prefer the BYS arch but the Feels side step is better and comes with the arch.

What do you know about the strengthened valve springs from feels, good investment or waste of money?

I think BYS should let you keep the money for the bonnet in exchange for you doing the translation on their web site
    What does "Putting to the normal fender, at bis and the rivet it locks It becomes one side side 40mm wide and reaches lux of force" mean ?

Thanks once again

Tim
    If it ain't broke, take it apart and see how it works

Tim

I gather this is all ex OS shipping prices you want? In other words how much is it going to cost to get to me right? If you want it to be sent down to the port for shipping then I need a port name (Yokohama Nagoya etc) so I can get the prices to there quoted. I'll get onto it for you and post when I have the info. In the meantime, you might enjoy this page if you haven't already seen how screwed up the English gets over here in Japan.

Lifters.hmmmm 6 of one half a dozen of the other.....

BYS or Feels Value for money BYS, status Feels or Mugen, you want to centralize your purchases for two reasons, 1) the car matches, panels line up better and are proportioned, then you have a 'Mugen Beat' or a 'BYS' spec easier to resell and 2) Bulk buying from 1 place always gives me the ammo to hit them up for a discount!

www.Engrish.com its worth a laugh

Cheers

Oz

distributer

hi there can you order a honda beat distributer
    email roger.pearson1@ntlworld.com
    thanx

Hi,
    is the box from Japan still taking place? If so is there any access to a parts list or pricing? I need a few parts like wiper arms, front springs etc...
    Thanks,
    Colin

Big box is no longer operating as Ozsamurai is no longer in Japan to be able to organise things.
    Steve M

Its all gone Norfolk!!!
    Now in the Lotus position.

Hi. I may be able to help you guys out. We ship hundreds of parts a month from Japan to the UK..