Thread: Hey Oz?

Hey Oz?

Ok now not to sound intrusive or anything, but i noticed your in Japan i was just wondering

Where are you from? and What are you doing in Japan?

sorry for the random question
    'Bought the ticket took the ride'

Aaron,

No probs, as the name implies OZSamurai Australia was where I was born, although I do have dual citizenship (Dad's an import from the England). I came here for a break from Australia on a working holiday about 16yrs ago, initially I taught Engrish, then I owned and operated 4 night clubs, and most recently I work for Honda as a translator and interpreter in their new Service Division here in Tochigi.

Cheers
    Oz

wow thats a wide array of jobs from teaching to translating as well as managing some night club's.

how long have you owned a beat?

sorry for more questions

just goes to show you there is a hidden story begind every volvo owner hehe j/k...

Actually I don't own a Beat anymore, therefore I now welcome all Volvo jokes!!! but, I have been actively involved with them for quite a while now, even before owning one. You can now see my whole story on my 'Brick' on the homepage....

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ozsamurai...lvoGallery.htm

Cheers

Oz

An old guy in his Volvo is driving home from work when his wife rings him on his carphone.
    "Honey", she says in a worried voice, "Be careful! There was a bit on the news just now, some lunatic is driving the wrong way down the freeway".

"It's worse than that!", he replies, "There are hundreds of them!"

Tiger Woods drives his Volvo into a Petrol Station in Cork during his tour of Ireland. The attendant at the pump greets him in a typical Irish manner, unaware as to who the golf pro is, "Top o the morning to you young fella!" As Tiger leans over to get out of the car two tees fall out of his top pocket onto the ground. "What are dey son?" asks the attendant. "They're called tees" replies Tiger Woods. "And what would dey be for then?" enquires the Irish man. "They're for resting my balls on while I'm driving" says Tiger Woods. "Jaysus", says the Irish man, "Dem boys at Volvo just tink of everyting!"

hahahahaha

and my personal favorite from my own kin

A boy was walking down the road when a car pulled over .

"If you get in," the driver said, "I`ll give you $10."

The boy refused and kept on walking. A bit further along,the man pulled over again .

"Ok, how about $20 and a bag of lollies?"The driver asks.

The boy told the man to piss off,and kept on walking. Further up the road, the driver tried once more.

"Right this is my final offer , I`ll give you $50 and all the lollies you can eat".

The little boy stopped walking , went towards the car , leaned in and said , "You bought the Volvo ,DAD...... live with it."

Oz
    Last edited by ozsamurai; 08-06-2004 at 11:15 AM.