Hi guys,

Pav here.. Been browsing around the net for a while trying to find info here and there about the Beat and this forum kept popping up so thought I'd sign up and hopefully get some knowledge from a few of you guys in the know have also had some issues finding parts so hopefully you can lead me in teh right direction with certain things.

A few months ago I was browsing CarSales and came across a '95 Honda Beat for sale interstate going for a pretty cheap price. I am a long time Honda man and have owned B18CR swapped DC4 Integra and EG Civic hatch that is now my track dedicated car. I drive an SUV as my daily/work car and really missed being able to go for a nice weekend drive in one of my toys as the Civic was no longer registered for the road. Long story short, after a bit of negotiating I was on my wasy from Adelaide (South Australia) to Melbourne (Victoria) to pick up this Honda beat for a bargain price. Reason for this was that the car had previously been in an accident and repairs were not sufficient to pass it's roadworthy test in Victroia. Luckily the car still had SA rego on it so was able to be registered online without any inspections

After I got the car home I inspected the damage properly and found that the car looks to have been hit on the front passenger side fender causing a minor twist in the chassis which has been repaired by altering the strut position onthe strut tower... dodgy dodgy. Still, the car drives perfectly well so for now whilst it's summer over here in Australia I'm enjoying it but will be having this damage fixed up at my mate's repair shop come Winter time.

I absolutely love this little thing.. it's always great fun and you can't get sick of that beautiful engine note!

So i've had the car for about 5 months now and from day one modding was always going to happen... Before I even picked up the car i had a pair of Bride Brix/Ergo seats waiting in the shed to go in (unfortunately this got scrapped). Some of the bits and pieces that have gone on teh car so far are: Nardi 350 deepcorn steering wheel with a HKB boss kit, OEM DC2R gear knob and shift boot, retrofitted EG6 lip, Trust coilovers, Volk TE37 wheels (& Rays wheel nuts)with Dunlop Direzzas on the front and Kumho KU31's on the back, a roll/fashion bar I can't find the name of (bought off Yahoo Japan) as well as a new lighter battery.

Got plenty of other things lined up for it! B-series engine is definitely on this list but unfortunately 2 project cars and a newly purchased house don't go too well together so this may have to wait a couple of years before going ahead. The E07A is oozing oil and blowing some white smoke (78xxx k's on it) so this may speed me up with teh swap as I don't really see the point ion repairing the stock motor and can't seem to find many decent replacements pop up online, generally same issues as mine. Some new brake pads and some mods to the current (aftermarket) exhaust setup are next on the shopping list.

Preparing for it's journey to a new home
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beat trail.jpeg 
Views:	594 
Size:	190.9 KB 
ID:	2335

After a wash, with EG6 lip installed

Name:	beat moan.jpeg 
Views:	586 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	2336

Wheels and coils on, these as well as some decent tyres made a world of difference! Now I barely even use those shi##y brakes for the corners.

Name:	image 1.jpeg 
Views:	811 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	2337

Name:	image 2.jpeg 
Views:	643 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	2338

Name:	image 3.jpeg