Thread: Beat

Beat

not had time to even look for another beat since mine got written off ages ago, just putting feelers out to what is for sale. So if you are selling let me know the usual details ie tax/test/price/pics spec etc

hey still after another!

did get one last year but other half has taken over running of that now anything available let me know

Yearly bump lol!! Still after one know of a few for sale but I know the guy not really willing to split, not after anything mint at all just want something I can restore / fix myself looking for something sub 1200 really I know low budget but as said not after anything amazing as I have some plans

Smile Beat for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
    Yearly bump lol!! Still after one know of a few for sale but I know the guy not really willing to split, not after anything mint at all just want something I can restore / fix myself looking for something sub 1200 really I know low budget but as said not after anything amazing as I have some plans
    Got mine up for sale on a classic car website and Kei Kars in the Park at the mo and reduced it to £1950 if you're interested. 1992 yellow Beat in need of some minor attention, goes well and just passed MOT, tax till end October this year. Can send photos via email if you want.

Mags it looks nice but it is out of my price range

what's your budget? just think I've had a scam to try and buy my Beat from one of the ads I've got....so I need for it to go...on holiday from monday for a couple of weeks so see how it goes...let me know.

as said above 1200 max as I wanted something cheaper I could do myself

ok, sorry...didn't notice earlier threads. I'll be in touch if I don't have any response to my ad in the next couple of weeks if that's ok.

yeah sure no worries

Beat for Sale

Hi Gavin
    Had another couple of people trying a scam and asking for me to agree to a delivery company to pick up...no. Getting a bit fed up of it...Are you still interested at £1200?

Sort of went and got a silver one on the cheap but will let a few people know yours is for sale but will try getting as much as poss for you

thanks for getting back to me...yes if there's anyone you know might want a Beat...and it is a decent one just needs a little bit of extra tlc.

My Beat is now sold to a couple of classic car enthusiasts in Holmes Chapel.
    Last edited by mags; 28-07-2014 at 04:11 PM.