Thread: Many parts for sale - All one thread

Many parts for sale - All one thread

Looking very likely I will be getting the hardtop so everything as follows is for sale all items located in Oswestry, Shropshire pick up is welcome but happy to post all items unless stated.

5 spoke alloy wheels with cooper tyres in staggered beat fitments 14s rear 13s front, £80 picked up or £130 delivered

Working non seized distributor £80 picked up or £90 delivered sold to hardath
    Aftermarket silicone HT leads x 3 plus ecu lead £40 picked up or £50 delivered (SOLD to Dave)

Last edited by Gavin; 06-01-2015 at 10:42 PM.

GT style tiny mirrors with base plates £45 delivered

Original vinyl roof used but in good condition with sides that haven't shrunk comes with after market stainless bolt fitting kit and frame, also comes with side fitting kit that replaces the pop clips on the sides which will need fitting.

Small hole which has been patched over on the driver side, good stitching all round apart from the bit on drivers side which has come away but is an easy repair if you can sew, everything as per pictures the rear screen is poor but fabric and zip are perfect good to use in a glass window conversion £130 delivered

The following are also for sale but won't be ready until the new year but will update this as and when the following get removed

Original front brake calipers in working condition driver side one seems to have cleared up fine now but would recommend a refurb, kits can be had from honda still ideal to do on side and keep your car on road longer or ideal for spares £35 plus delivery
    Last edited by Gavin; 21-11-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Hi Gavin,
    You're very busy with the car at the moment I see,I hope it all goes according to plan. You've increased the number of posts on the site also which has been good, keep up the good work.

I'll take the HT leads delivered please. I will PM you my address.

How much is a hardtop likely to run to delivered? If it doesn't make my eyes water too much I may go for one also availability permitting, and share the shipping with you if that sounds ok?
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by MAMOOK View Post
    Hi Gavin,
    You're very busy with the car at the moment I see,I hope it all goes according to plan. You've increased the number of posts on the site also which has been good, keep up the good work.

I'll take the HT leads delivered please. I will PM you my address.

How much is a hardtop likely to run to delivered? If it doesn't make my eyes water too much I may go for one also availability permitting, and share the shipping with you if that sounds ok?
    Dave
    Replied to your pm Dave about the HT leads and the hardtop query

Gavin

Just to bump this up hardtop is happening so all these bits must go

Just to bump this up, hardtop has been ordered is going to be around a month before it is ready all this lot still needs to go, open to reasonable offers on everything

Wheels, Dizzy, Mirrors, Soft top with frame and fitting kit all need to go as my hardtop will be here by next weekend so open to sensible offers to get everything gone. Delivery isn't a problem either

wheels and soft top are going to mikei, otherwise just the mirrors left.

Seats and Matts will also be for sale but seats will not have the frames probably looking at £60/70 max for the lot