Thread: Beat front fogs

Beat front fogs

Hi. Has anyone got a set of genuine Beat front fogs sitting around they would like to sell? Fitting Mugen front soon. Missed a set from Yahoo Japan by 500 yen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150517_170220-1.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	216.3 KB 
ID:	2510   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150517_170229.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	212.7 KB 
ID:	2514   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150517_162956_HDR.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	2515  
    Last edited by Mobius; 26-05-2015 at 10:07 PM.

Beardo is breaking 2 beats I'm having a pair of doors off him, he is on ebay give him a text see if he has any? I'm going to look for some bits myself now so will send you links if I see any

Cheers Gavin. My restoration has re started after looking at your recent posts. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    Cheers Gavin. My restoration has re started after looking at your recent posts. Keep up the good work.
    Cheers yours is looking well to, only found 1 set of fogs on the auctions 25,000 yen!!

Yeah. The ones I bid for had the switch , instructions and everything. Much better. Went for 21500 plus shipping and tax. Too much. Might have to go aftermarket if none over here.
    Last edited by Mobius; 26-05-2015 at 11:05 PM.

Are the fogs not the same Stanley fogs that came on EGs, MBs, Del Sols etc?

Pretty sure the ones on my Mugen front are the same as the OEM ones I fitted to my Mugen Fronted Del Sol too

Very good point thanks. Was looking at a Prelude one on the web and it looked very similar. Thanks again. Will take the Beat to Limerick one day as have cousins there.

Just thinking about this when looking for parts last night you could buy a front bumper with the fogs already in and the fog light switch for quite cheap I think, then bin the bumper off in Japan and get rest shipped over cheap?

Managed to get a set from a early 90s civic which look the same. Just need a switch and make some kind of brackets.

Ill get pics of my beat brackets this week if you want to get an Idea of how they are held on..
    I just fiberglassed on loops and cable tied on the ones on my Del Sol and hold in place perfect and easily done

Thanks that would be great. Really appreciate the help. Took your advice and got a set from a well know auction site. They were from a 92 Civic and were located 2 miles from my house. They look identical to the beat ones.

Hi all. Need advice on how to mount genuine front fogs into Mugen bumper. Got everything but brackets. Did Mugen make any?

I know a guy in Canada took a direct copy of my genuine mugen brackets and replicated them in stainless steel, look great and better than original. He would be on for making more I can ask him for details and price if you want

Quote Originally Posted by C-Rex View Post
    I know a guy in Canada took a direct copy of my genuine mugen brackets and replicated them in stainless steel, look great and better than original. He would be on for making more I can ask him for details and price if you want
    Yes would be very interested thanks.

He said $60 USD for them posted. Most of that is postage I'd imagine cause post from Canada seems crazy, I got bits from him a few months ago and seemed double the price from what we pay on our side

Quote Originally Posted by C-Rex View Post
    He said $60 USD for them posted. Most of that is postage I'd imagine cause post from Canada seems crazy, I got bits from him a few months ago and seemed double the price from what we pay on our side
    Sounds a fair price. Very interested as long as no visible holes etc in the bumper.

No bolts onto existing points in the chassis and lines up to the fog holes on the bumper

Sounds perfect. Let me know how to pay etc. Many thanks and Happy New year.

Hi. Many thanks for the info.
    Last edited by Mobius; 05-02-2016 at 09:46 PM.